1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Epic 2010 Prius V $25,790

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by praecurvo, Aug 24, 2012.

1. praecurvo

praecurvo Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    The Proverbial Boulder, CO Prius.

Why?

Limited Production Model "V," Exclamation!

In case you're into the "details," follow along.

We purchased this hyper-miler' Prius V brand new for our Eco-Enviro company back in South Florida. It spent about a year down there, then another here in Boulder.

With such an awesome car; no accidents, zero problems, uncompromising looks, drives brand spankin' new, you ask... why are you selling it Mister? Let's just say Toyota's recently stretched the Prius into a fresh fam-wagon and there's one out there with my name all over it (I'll have them take that off before we get it back to NoBo). I don't have the scrill to run TWO pimp-Pri'i here in Priusland and our newest family member is REALLY coming soon!

V Specific Details: ultra-low energy consumption auto-leveling LED Headlights w/Headlamp Cleaners, integrated Fog Lamps, Perforated Leather Seating, Plasma Cluster Air Purification, 17" 5-spoke Alloy Wheels, JBL 6 Disc CD/MP3/BT/Sat. Radio Premium Audio w/Navigation.

This Ride's Details: Toyota Hybrid Synergy-Drive, Heated front Seats, Smart-Key with Push-Button Start, (4)One-Touch Windows, remaining Factory Warranty galore, "Florida Grade" Ceramic Window Film (65% heat rejection), and so much more!

Look, I'm really fond of my car and finding someone who wants an amazing Prius is wholly important to me. I've meticulously maintained it, kept it detailed, religiously washed the undercarriage during winter months (ask me what that's got to do with my dad), flipped out when lammo's and rocks make a nic', and reliably carried my now-small-soon-growing family safely across the great state of Colorado in ALL weather conditions.

Call me, come and take a look and our Prius. I would love to offer you a cup of tea and answer any and all questions you have about our model "V," and just about anything else car related.

If you are reading this ad, the car is for sale. Please reply with your name/number/email to help avoid fraud.

305-nine seven five-2766
    aaron at ekalo dot com
    $25,790 (accepting offers)
    21,710 miles

-Aaron
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. praecurvo

praecurvo Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I'm going to bump this for such an amazing car.

3. ockevin

ockevin Active Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
  4. xpcman

xpcman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    No it's a 2010 V. Just like I have a 2010 II.

5. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    You are wrong.

This is why I keep TRYING to stress this.

It is NOT a 2010 model five. (You said 2011 but the OP is selling a 2010)

For 2010 they used roman numerals for packages. So the OP is right, he is selling a 2010 Prius V.

2011 on they used Two, Three, Four and Five.

The Prius v (not the lowercase v) is the Prius v wagon, the larger prius introduced for 2012.

People who own and post in the Prius v forum keep using the uppercase v and it is wrong. Even Toyota uses lower case v's on their website. Yes, Toyota caused confusion with all this but we can try and stop it by using the proper nomenclature.

6. praecurvo

praecurvo Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Thanks for all the support.