1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

European Anti-Semitism - Alive and Well?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by dbermanmd, May 14, 2007.

1. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ May 22 2007, 04:49 PM) [snapback]447543[/snapback]</div>
    i knew you could not comment on it [the camp] because it would destroy your false constructs.

however you want to justify you stance on the war on terror is ok for you - very disingenuous at best on an objective basis. there are no lines in your reasoning, just false constructs which seem to be a recurring theme.

in terms of un resolutions - you got the numbers of UN resoltions directed against israel - are you amazed at the total volume of them? for a country with less than 1% of the worlds population they seem to have kept you busy typing for quite some time. does that tell you anything? how many resolutions has the un passed directed at the palestinians? THINK ABOUT THAT ONE - GO AHEAD AND SEARCH FOR ONE. i mean you would think the law of averages would work here, no? so find 10 un resoltions directed at the PA.

and now the tough one. for each un resoltion - tell me what its purpose was - and then you might be able to understand israels response to it. i doubt you will do that for lots of reasons that are clear to me. and my oh my you found the anti israel un resolutions so quickly - you have them bookmarked or something?

feeble is a word that has not usually been used in conjuction with me - so thanks for that first. and why dont you do a little due diligence on that palestinian camp in lebanon and then come to some sort of opinon. i am sure it will take you less time than your research on the un and israel.

and your protesting the war in iraq is at the same time a protest against our troops - only a feeble mind could think that you support our troops by calling for their retreat and defunding - especially when you have no clue as to the real world situation they face thousands of miles from here - or is this a case when you dont have to live there to know enough - false constructs, crooked lines,.....

2. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    False constructs? I'm more than willing to back any of my statements with links to prove their validity - you're the one who never provides links when asked (I'm still waiting for that link referencing 40% of UN resolutions directed at Israel...), making it difficult, if not impossible, to verify anything you claim.

As far as the camp goes... How do you expect me to comment on something i literally knew nothing about before your post? Please enlighten me, doctor.

As for your comment about the law of averages... Think about this one: UN resolutions are made for a reason, not randomly. Thus there is no "law of averages" that applies. If a country acts appropriately, it won't have any resolutions directed against it... One that doesn't act appropriately gets resolutions passed against it. And since you asked for it, here's the list of what the resolutions were directed against:

Now, i in no way claim to know the circumstances surrounding each of these resolutions, but it is a ton of them, most for the same reason, which to me means that Israel either doesn't learn from it's mistakes, or it trusts that it's good friendship with the US will keep the UN from doing anything significant.... BTW, another tidbit - The US has Vetoed 35 different UN resolutions against Israel, when every other country present has voted for the resolution.

As for the time i spent on "research", it wasn't very much... I did a google search for "UN resolutions 40% Israel", since that was the topic your brought up, and the link popped up... i was a little doubtful at first, so i did another search for "UN resolutions" to find the UN documentation website, which lists each resolution and the full text, and verified a handful of the information presented on the first website... pretty quick, and decently thorough search and verification of FACTS. you want to try presenting some of those?

Finally, for the troops: It takes a really outrageous mind to not realize that it's entirely possible to be against a national policy without being against the troops that were ordered to execute that policy. We've been over this subject before, and i know you will never be able to see that... But it is, at the same time, a simple fact. It's quite easy to call for our troops to get adequate funding for items like body armor, etc while they are over there, while at the same time calling to bring them home. The two aren't mutually exclusive like you and the rest of the neo-cons seem to think.