1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

EV Gizmo from Coastal Electronics

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by stuhillman2004, Aug 10, 2004.

1. stuhillman2004

stuhillman2004 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Just got my EV gizmo from Coastal via UPS. It took about ten days to get here from date of order. The instructions look very clear and I'll take a shot at fitting it this coming weekend. There was a freebee box of Jelly Beans in the envelope! Is that cool, or what? 8)

2. Brian

Brian Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I got the Coastal Tech Receiver Hitch and there was a box of Jelly Beans in there too!! That is a very nice gesture. I enjoyed them right after I finished installing the hitch.

3. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Apparently, the jelly beans are a Costal tradition.

One thing not mentioned in the instructions: an ordinary screwdriver is not much help for getting the pin all the way into the socket. It's useful to have something really tiny to shove it all the way in.

4. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

CD's EV

I installed Coastal Dave's CC stalk EV button in about 30 mins last week. It's been working great with no problems. I hope someone will figure out how to get the EV light on the dash to work.