1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Everyone behind me hates me

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by frame2finishny, Sep 6, 2007.

1. kbo1114

kbo1114 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I don't have any rude drivers give me the finger or flash their lights but I do have something interesting that has happened since I got my Prius in July. Previously I drove a Chevy Blazer. Going home from work I take an on-ramp to get on the highway that has a line of cars already lined up and I have to merge into that line to just get in the line of traffic to get on the highway. In the Blazer very few cars would let me merge in; it was quite annoying and frustrating. But in the Prius I rarely have a problem merging. I definitely like the change as it makes my commute home that much better. I just assume people take to the Prius in a better way than they do SUVs (even though I was not an obnoxious SUV driver like a previous poster implied all SUV drivers are :eek: ).

2. oly_57mpg

oly_57mpg New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PriusOwner004 @ Sep 7 2007, 08:10 AM) [snapback]508470[/snapback]</div>
    That's not a good reason. I've been flipped off more than I can count on two hands and I've had a rather intoxicated Redneck Oregon resident say "F*** you and your fa*etie white Prius." I was the _only_ car in the street and stopped at a stop sign in front of his house whilst he was sitting in a white plastic lawn chair. To note, all of these instances occurred 30min west of Portland, OR. It's not just NY, it could be anywhere!