1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Exact fit gen II seat covers

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Aj__ninja, Nov 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Aj__ninja

Aj__ninja New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    hello everyone, thinking of buying all new seat covers, but I want the exact fit. I was looking at The King Of Seat Covers that claim to be exact fit but coast up to $460 for the set. Has anyone tried them out? How did you like them?

2. exstudent

exstudent Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Company claims: FAQ - King of Seat Covers | King of Seat Covers
    Q: Are the seat covers airbag compatible?
    A: Yes, our seat covers are sewn with a high tensile thread that will rip under extreme pressure; like that inflicted by the deployment of your airbag.​

Did they test this on the Prius? Or did they just test a seat cover a few times on a completely different car, or two?

Did they test this after some time too? Fabric does stretch over time, and a seat cover will move over time. This could affect the seat airbag deploying (correctly/quickly).

Things you will have to consider.

3. Xterra72

Xterra72 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
  4. gta_

gta_ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Do you want fabric seat covers or leather? I agree with Clazzios, you can get their leatherette complete sets for like $350 for the whole car or if you want true leather its like $499. You can also have them custom made in different colors fabric/stitching if you like. My buddies and I had these in our Scions, and they held up great. I've been wanting to get a set for my 07, just haven't had the extra money yet.

Toyota Prius Seat Covers - Clazzio Seat Covers

5. J.M Mendez

J.M Mendez New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    king of seat covers is a scam. do proper research.
    check their bbb page, their yelp and there is even a facebook page from people that were ripped off by them. i can't post the link but it's king of seat covers scam

i wouldn't waste my money on them. my sister in law is have a horrible time trying to get her money back from those crooks

SFO likes this.