1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Experience with Rulexx oil 0w20

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Constantin Nicodim, May 11, 2022.

1. Constantin Nicodim

Constantin Nicodim New Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Active
    Hi prius lovers! After a big disappointed experience with my local toyota dealer , i found a great mechanic that i can trust. Is good to know that is someone who can fix only prius (toyota hybrids). The only part i m not sure is the engine oil , he use the right grade 0w20 ,but the brand is Rulexx, made in Emirates , anyway , is someone who experience this oil brand or have some informations about it?

PriusCamper likes this.
  2. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    As long as its full synthetic 0W-20 your mechanic is doing it right... I recently did research on this and most brands sell the exact same oil from a small number of refineries.

Constantin Nicodim likes this.
  3. Constantin Nicodim

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Active
    That sounds logic! But when you pay £25 per bottle instead of £50 you have the right to be worried regarding the quality! I know that sometimes the brand cost more than products but i wasn't sure that applies to engine oil too. Thanks for the answer.

4. Constantin Nicodim

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Active
    Just have a look on the label , it doesn't say is fully synthetic....

Attached Files: