1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Exploding Grandma's

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by dbermanmd, Dec 4, 2006.

1. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Doberman, notice that i never said anything, and i do mean ANYTHING about who is more interested in peace. i haven't gone to the area. i haven't had lunch with the leaders and gotten their views on the situation. The only information we have as to what the people there want is slanted propaganda presented to us by the media. I choose not to believe everything i'm told, and not to make assumptions about what people want. instead, i argue the other points you made, one of which was that Palestine built up it's army. Lets address this from both points of view, shall we?

Palestine's point of view:
    Israel has the most powerful, well funded military in the area, and we're in direct conflict with them. We should build up our military so they don't just completely destroy us.

Israel's point of view
    We have the biggest, best military in the area, but we need to be careful of how the rest of the world sees us... if we get to aggressive, the US might come in here and kick our collective asses back to those biblical days we hold so dear.

You look at it one sided. "Israel gave back the Gaza strip, and ever since then Palestine's been building up their military". Try looking at it from both points of view. It's obvious that you are easily influenced by media propaganda, and that propaganda is the only thing you use when arguing. Listen to the facts that are being presented, and don't put words in peoples mouths just so you can spout your propaganda.

2. burritos

burritos Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Dec 4 2006, 11:27 AM) [snapback]357389[/snapback]</div>
    Let me ask you this, dbermanmd. Were the civilians in dresden, nagasaki, and hiroshima legitimate targets? Remember, this was the good war, and the bombers were democracies I believe.

3. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    It has never been the stated purpose of Israel to wipe out the Palestinians/Muslims. It is the stated purpose of those groups to wipe out all Jews. Not just the ones in Israel.

Wildkow

4. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I don't think I can add anything more to this thread. I have stated my position and at this point could only repeat myself. I am well aware that my views are not shared by many. But I hold them still. Peace to you all.

5. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Dec 4 2006, 05:49 PM) [snapback]357630[/snapback]</div>
    an inconvenient truth he continues to overlook - wonder why?

6. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Dec 5 2006, 05:06 AM) [snapback]357870[/snapback]</div>

Because he's not "overlooking" alone.

Wildkow

7. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Dec 6 2006, 05:23 AM) [snapback]358350[/snapback]</div>
    Unfortunately you are accurate - there are a # of his ilk here and everywhere.