1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Extras for Prius C

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by eddie27970, Nov 12, 2016.

1. eddie27970

eddie27970 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    This Prius C is the 6th Prius I've bought (leasing current Prius C) Packedge 4 is the only way someone can enjoy all the bells and whistles. Currenty also own a 2010 Touring Modle Puris. (Bigger tires, longer length, better suspention, etc.) Have bought 4 of the regular ones.

So, my little 2015 Prius C model, Package 4, to me, gives me the very best features of any other car.

I'm writing this to tell other Prius C owners about couple of things I've discoverd. For a long time I could fill a Power mode, like a regular Prius has a button selection.

For This Power Mode, I found out if you tap the break peddle and then hit the gas peddle it takes off in this power mode. Even when I'm passing the car in front of me. Tap breake peddle, then hit the gas peddle, and you Can feel this jump in speed.

The Second thing is about the headlights. Reguler Prius turns off the lights automatically. The Prius C gives alarm in telling you to turn off the lights. If you don't use switch, leave the headlights on, lock the doors or not do this, in a minute or two, the lights go off. If the car senses the remote key the lights May not get turned off. If the car does not sense this key, then in a minute it turns off the lights. What I like the best is when the lights are off. And I get close to the car it will turn on all the lights, inside and outside. Love this feature. See you all later.

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

PointCounterPt and Bigboi like this.