1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Eyeglasses Holder

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by hcprius, Jun 7, 2016.

1. hcprius

hcprius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    On Amazon yesterday I found a clever eyeglasses holder for the Rav 4 that replaces the grab bar on the driver's side. I looked for one for the Prius but did not find anything online so wanted to check with you all: Is there an eyeglasses holder replacement for the 2016 Prius? Also, has anyone tried the RAV4 model in a Prius?

Thank you!

iPad ?

2. Kenny94945

Kenny94945 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Four
    Not sure of your question "replacement".
    My v has an overhead compartment for glasses...seems to work well although it does seem fragile.

RAV4 grab handle replacement sounds interesting...are the mountings compatible? Did you quickly measure it?

3. hcprius

hcprius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I should have included a link, apologies. Here:

Danti Front Sun Glasses Case Storage Box for Toyota RAV4 2013 2014 2015

You remove the grab handle and pop this into place. My 2016 Prius has no where else for glasses because it has the moonroof, so there's no drop-down holder in the center.

If no one knows for sure my next task will be doing some guessing about the fitting and fit and then ordering it knowing I might have to send it back. I was just hoping not to do all that if someone already knew the answer (the lazy route!).

iPad ?

4. hcprius

hcprius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    After I posted that I noticed the link wasn't right. Trying again:

iPad ?

5. hcprius

hcprius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I guess the site just destroys links. Do a search at Amazon for Rav 4 glasses and it'll be in the search results.

iPad ?

6. gemstar

gemstar New Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Previous car had overhead compartment for sunglasses. When I looked at the 2016 Two on the floor it had a compartment too. I thought, excellent; as that would be something I would miss. When my Four came I was disappointed there was no compartment for sunglasses. Apparently, there was not enough room for the holder if you have a moon roof.

7. hcprius

hcprius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Exactly, and I really miss it.

iPad ?