1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Factory XM Radio INSTALLED

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by jenlynmc, May 24, 2006.

1. BobZ

BobZ New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Truffles @ Aug 6 2006, 02:01 PM) [snapback]298658[/snapback]</div>
    PPO mean Parts Price Only I installed the Toyota "kit" myself. It was a big easy B) B)

2. Michael Szatmary

Michael Szatmary Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    JBL amp and purchased the 2006 factory xm radio receiver and a cable harness for the interface. I believe the cable I received is the wrong cable for this installation but was able to connect and successfully interface the xm receiver with the multi function display which indicated and displayed I was receiving XM radio stations. However the cable I have does not appear to be the correct cable to interface with the amp and as a result I do not get any sound out of the system. Any information on wiring details between the multi function display, JBL amp and XM receiver would be greatly appreciated. With those details I think I can modify the cable harness that I have to work . If you have the part number for the proper cable I can also look for that but these are so old now I'm not sure I can find one. Thanks for your time and help