1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Fantasy Football 2016 - Only 1 opening this year

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by jpadc, Sep 1, 2016.

1. jpadc

jpadc Type before I think too often

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Dear PriusChat Colleagues:

Again this year, Evan Fusco, and I invite you to join us in the PriusChat Fantasy Football League. We have been doing this league for several years now and its always been a lot of fun. Several members of our community will be back this year but we still need 1 more player but you need to sign up immediately!

We have set up a free (but custom) NFL league. The league is called "High Voltage Running" and the password is Synergy. The link below should take you directly to the site to sign up. You will need to register with NFL.com if you are not already a member. Its free and easy to do. You just need to create a name for your team and the system will get you started. There are no fees nor monies (I love using that word as it drives my teenage son crazy) involved.

Join Custom League - Free Fantasy Football | 2016 Fantasy Football - NFL.com
    League ID: 517217
    League Password: Synergy

If you have never played fantasy football before, it can be a lot of fun and a good way to make the football season even more exciting (as if it needs to be). It is also a nice way to connect with some members here at PriusChat. You can spend as much or as little time with your team each week as you want. I’ve found that time spent is rarely correlated with success – but you can prove me wrong. We have open slots that we need to be filled by September 4. Please sign up today and join us in the fun

Bob (member JPADC and Team Hodags)

P.S. Go Colts!