1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FAQ Permanant Area

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by efusco, Feb 8, 2004.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Danny,
    In addition to the Glossary you might consider a nice obvious, easy to use Prius FAQ section similar to this one at the 2004-YG http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/QJUmQAIzjFUgK...4_Prius_FAQ.htm

It answers about 90% of newbie questions. Even if they don't find it or check it before they post a question we can still refer them there for that question and probably preempt some of the other more repeatative questions that come about. You could include the Glossary as part of those FAQs.

Since I won't have to do all the work, I'd recommend a bit better organization of those FAQs, however. An area for Audio related, Fuel efficiency related, Special features (ie SS/E, the reverse beep, voice activation), NAV related, etc.

Anyway, throwing that out there for consideration. Esp. since the growth rate of the forum is so fast I'm sure it will become more common to see the same questions repeated.