1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Fault code B0000

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by morm3993, Oct 7, 2017.

1. TMR-JWAP

TMR-JWAP Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    .........:eek:.....

I prefer to think it depends a lot on how much care and attention to detail is used during the testing and assembly.:)

I did a battery today for a member. The battery I supplied was a Gen 2 with 2013 modules. The one that was replaced is a Falcon Hybrid Solutions battery that apparently lasted 18 months.

I'm going to install it in my car tomorrow and try to do a load test on it. Do some checks to see whats failing. Then I'll pull it apart to verify what failed. If it's just a module or two, I'm going to just replace it and throw it back in my car and do another load test/drive test, maybe even drive it for a day or two or three. Then I'm going to pull it back out, disassemble it, cycle test all the modules and load test it again. I'm gonna have data out the yingyang!!!!!!! And I'll post it allllllllllllll. Of course, I'll start a new thread. Hopefully it will be interesting to see what it looks like.

Raytheeagle and bisco like this.