1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Favorite Dash Display Configuration

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by PriusPeep, Nov 9, 2017.

1. PriusPeep

PriusPeep Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    III
    There are so many options to set up the dashboard on the Prius. I'm curious what people are choosing.

Here's what I do:

I like this setup because it gives me all the information in a compact area. To the right is the compass. I like that it tells me the street I'm on and it's within my sightline. I wish it also included the town you're in. In northern New Jersey you pass through 5-6 towns every 10 miles. You're not always sure what town you're in.

PriusDash1.JPG

When using the GPS the compass changes when you need to make a turn. It looks like this:

PriusDash1.JPG
    So you get a second turn indication that's higher on the dashboard.

Attached Files:

2. Harters

Harters Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Excel
    Interesting, another regional difference. Our UK compass does not show the street you are on, just the compass. When a route is set though, it behaves like yours.... I think as I can't remember if it does show the road you are on when a route is set as I rarely use the compass.

I don't have the small battery option selected on mine and I have my second MID set to the HSI, sometimes I will have the energy flow, but usually the HSI.

3. RCO

RCO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm lacking the onboard navigation and use mine like you do.