1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Favorite dashboard cell phone holder?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by bmparent, Jul 4, 2019.

1. bmparent

bmparent Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I thought it would be a simple enough thing to buy one, but naturally there's a million different types and styles. I'm hoping to do Lyft driving and will need it to hold the phone so I can use the app and gps and all of that. So it's got to be within reach and easy to see. I guess that's probably obvious...
    My car's a 2007.

2. buenavides1

buenavides1 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius Alpha
    Model:
    N/A
    iOttie comes first on google search result, it is compatible with all smartphones and you can either place it on the dashboard or windshield.

bmparent likes this.
  3. bmparent

bmparent Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I like that one, it looks like I can mount it on the left side to which is good for me as a left-hander. One of those things I had never considered...

4. 69shovlhed

69shovlhed Surly tree hugger

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    the proclip is over-priced, but it does work great. attaches semi permanently to the top of the vent. very solid and doesn't block the a/c. its adjustable so you can use it with pretty much any phone. I assume you could attach it to the left vent, but then you got the charging cable flopping around.