1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Feasibility of OEM bolt pattern swap?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by -Jere, Mar 16, 2018.

1. -Jere

-Jere Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    So I am considering trying to swap bolt patterns from the 5x100 to 5x114. I know some toyotas on the same platform got the 5x114 so just gathering info or at least trying...

Which Toyotas got the 5x114 I am thinking Camry, matrix, Prius v, maybe Pontiac vibe... Any other contributions here? I am guessing the knuckle and hub will swap between the two with now problems, can anyone verify this? I am also guessing the rear bearing/hub housing is a simple swap too

Anyone have both the 5x100 Prius and one of the above to do a brief fitment comparison?

Tongue in cheek disclaimers: yeah I know there are janky adapters, I don't want those.

Yeah I know why would anyone change the car from OEM... Derp derp? I don't care about that opinion thanks all the same

Yeah I know there will be work involved like turning a wrench... I have a long history of doing that I'm not scared

Doing this for more wheel options, used wheel selection is lacking for the 5x100 and is a never ending ocean for the 5x114. I drive a lot and having a big selection of OEM wheels from various manufacturers is very appealing. Especially when I will need to swap out wheel bearing here pretty soon anyhow.

Daigi_ likes this.