1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Figured Id Introduce Myself

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by durallymax, Feb 21, 2010.

1. durallymax

durallymax Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I'll do some more digging tonite and see if I can find more info on the emissions topic.

2. durallymax

durallymax Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Like I said diesels are my specialty. I am thinking of starting a thread with more info about them for others to understand more about them.

As for diesel in the US time will tell. The biggest issue is consumer demand, consumers are not educated enough on what new diesels are. Mist Americans still think diesels are smelly, pollute and are noisy which is far from the case these days.

There are many small diesel nozzles at gas stations in my area. Actually i would say 3 out of 4 gas station have them. The large nozzles are only put in at truck stops and even there they have the small nozzles available.

3. durallymax

durallymax Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Oops I Forgot to answer your last question.

I went the diesel route originally because of the powe and efficiency of them. I also liked how easy it was to add power to them.

I've always Been a diesel fanatic. There is one gas car I would consider buying though and that is a suburu wrx sti.