1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

File pump only work with 12v directly applied!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Oldraiden36, Mar 12, 2022.

1. Oldraiden36

Oldraiden36 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Ok guys, 2007 prius here. Kept getting the code for no start. I went through a series of checks and confirmed that there was no fuel at the fuel rail. I pulled the backseat and confirmed the fuel pump will work and the car will run if I directly apply 12v manually. I'm getting no power to the fuel pump. Research says to look at the integration module in the fuse box under the hood. I've located it and it appears to be a big cassette style block. My question is how do I test it and where I should be looking next??

2. edthefox5

edthefox5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    You clearly have a blown fuse. It will be in the fuse box under the hood theirs a list of the fuses on the fuse box cover like any other car.
    But...there's a reason the fuse has blown.

Go on Ebay and buy the factory Prius G2 electronic manual there very cheap like $25. It has all the schematics and lots of other good info.
    Its an absolute must if you own this car.

Like this one:
    2006 Toyota Prius Electrical Wiring Diagram Service Manual EWD | eBay

In the meantime use the use the search forum link up top and search:

fuel pump.

3. alftoy

alftoy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Base