1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Finally got a prius - have a question

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by chakrakhan, Dec 10, 2011.

1. chakrakhan

chakrakhan New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I've been a lurker for over three years and FINALLY got a prius yesterday. Needless to say, I am incredibly excited! I have a couple of questions for all of you:

1) Trying to figure out which trim package I have. I know I have a Touring and have leather, nav and fog lights. Any idea which pkg this is?

2) Also, would love your input on what I paid. I got a 2007 Touring with (as I said) leather and nav, 72k miles, meticulous condition (one owner and have records of everything little thing done to the car). The dealer was eager to get it off their lot before Jan 1 for tax reasons so I got it for 13.9, with my trade in 11.7.

Thanks for any advice you have and I am so happy to finally be able to post (I was waiting to join until I got my own). Bring on the great gas mileage!

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    kbb price in my area is $17,500. sounds like a great deal, all the best!

3. Hal W

Hal W New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome and you have yourself a fine auto. Sounds like a excellent deal! Hal

4. direstraits71

direstraits71 Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
  5. chakrakhan

chakrakhan New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for the info, direstraits71. Looks like I do have package #6. I am loving my car and have officially drunk the kool-aid!