1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Finally saw one in the wild!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by LisaMurray, Feb 26, 2005.

1. jrfaris

jrfaris Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    On Saturday, we came to a four way stop here in Menlo Park, CA and can you believe it?, there was a 2G Prius at each stop sign. It was kind of patriotic with our Salsa, we saw a white, a seaside and a silver. All having arrived within a few seconds of each other. It is amazing how common they are becoming in the Bay Area.

2. ltu1542hvy

ltu1542hvy New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    As far as colors go, I really wanted the gray interior and there were only three exterior colors available with the gray interior, so I picked a white one. I really with the gray interior would be available with the other colors as well. If it were, I would have picked either a Seaside or a Tideland.

Over the last couple of months I have seen more and more and more Prii in Chapel Hill and Carrboro and to a lesser extent in Durham, NC, and it's almost getting to the point where they are getting commonplace around here. A few weeks ago I took a road trip down to Atlanta, and on the way back I stopped in Anderson, South Carolina and kept seeing a silver 2G cruising around.