1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Finally stopped sitting on the fence + 1 Q

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by sotagear, Aug 14, 2005.

1. sotagear

sotagear New Member

Just bought a Black BI today. Had a Salsa on order, but just decided to go for the black after months of indecision. I love the way the Prius looks in black & though it's probably the worst color for us since my wife & I are fairly inconsistent about keeping our cars exteriors clean, we just had to go for it.

The salesman & finance guys were both good guys & un-salesman-like, though the finance guy, of course, had to parade out all the extras. It was expected, but he backed off easily enough when he got the disinterested vibe from me.

My 1st question - My wife really wants to know if there are any aftermarket padded armrests available. She finds the armrest to be completely uncomfortable. I remember my Camry had an upgradeable armrest that essentially fit over the existing one that was very padded & matched the interior color perfectly. Anyone have knowledge of such a product?

2. ceric

ceric New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Welcome aboard!!!
    Try all your accessory need here.
    www.sigmaauto.com
    And a direct link to Prius products
    http://www.sigmaauto.com/jdm/prius/prius0405.php

I have no association with it, and I haven't bought anything from them yet. But it seems like a decent site to me and they are specialized in Prius accessory. I found the prices to be fair but not great deals, though. Shop around!!

PS. Ebay is a good source, too.