1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Finding out your ex-girlfriend is in JAIL...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Jan 5, 2006.

1. tag

tag Senior Member

Squid, quit while you're ahead (she's starting to look worse). I might now have to change the "Sigourney Weaver look" thing to more like a Dennis Weaver look................anyway, he owns a Prius so it's not really all that much of a downgrade. :lol:

2. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

:lol:

Ok, howabout hot chicks washing my bike?

3. tripp

tripp Which it's a 'ybrid, ain't it?

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I hear ya mate. I've lived in CO now for 5 years and that's the longest I've stayed in one place for an age. I too thinks it's good to get out and explore, getcher feet wet. CO ended up being a place that I've really enjoyed and it's a good jumping off spot for outdoor adventures. If I had my druthers (sp?) I'd live on the South Island of New Zealand, but the wife won't lemme. :(

As for your incarcerated (?) companion... Not my cup of tea, but then I don't know 'er and that's really the most important thing. If she was really interesting and I had a blast with 'er the looks wouldn't really be all that important. A totally hot chick who's a beeyotch is gonna start to look rather unattractive pretty damn quick. Sorta like that movie with Jack Black and... bloody hell, who was the lead actress?

4. Mystery Squid

New Zealand? Aren't those islands going to erupt at any moment? lol Funny, I know an ill-proportioned amount of people from my area who moved to Colorado... hmmm... I couldn't do it, I need a beach somewhere within an easy drive... B)

"A totally hot chick who's a beeyotch is gonna start to look rather unattractive pretty damn quick."

Truer words have never been spoken...

I've always loved this phrase, usually spoken, or advertised somewhere in the vicinity of some super hot chick: 'Chances are, somebody somewhere is sick of her sh*t'

B)

5. tripp

tripp Which it's a 'ybrid, ain't it?

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Yer thinkin' of the North Island matey. South Island is more my speed, not so much because I think the North Island is in emanent (I mauled that spelling, didn't I) danger of blowing up, but there are fewer people on the south island and it's a little more temperate and less sub-tropical. Don't get the wrong, the North Island is a beautiful place. Talk about your beaches! You'd love it. Taking your bike out on the road would probably be pretty nice down there, though I don't know how many places you'd want to open it up on.

BTW, Love that quote. I'll have to remember that one. :lol:

6. zapranoth

zapranoth New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
  7. Mystery Squid

8. zapranoth

zapranoth New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    It is addictive, yes. And evil! How did you come up with this site?

(It's really depressing to see how many people are busted on cocaine charges... and alcohol...)

9. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Member

10. Schmika

Schmika New Member

The down side to posting your pics is that it completely BLOWS the "imagined" look you had. I would have NEVER pictured how you look. I am sure it is the same for me.
    Kinda like when you start watching 007 with Roger Moore and/or Sean Connery, the rest just look terrible.

11. Mystery Squid

Because I'm paranoid.

Whenever I or family member move into a new area, I check out all the local/state PD websites, check for any sex offenders living in the area, and any neighbors whose name might be on a mailbox... basically almost anyone I don't know...

funny story, my mom's neighbor across the street, who has become a friend, joked, "So what, did you look me up too?"

Me: Yeah, and?

:lol:

But yeah, amazing how many people get busted... sort of hard to imagine in one day, in this county, generally, well over 100 arrests... that's a lot of crime!

I wish all PD's had websites like HSCO!

Actually, there's another website on the State level that even shows pics. of people on PROBATION. lolololol I love Florida, they've got their shiat together in terms of posting up pics. of those who have been bad....lololol

12. Mystery Squid

hahahahaahhaahah, no kidding eh?

C'mon Schmika, post up!

:)

13. keydiver

keydiver New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Drugs suck! :angry: Its sad to see a nice friend end up like that. :(

14. Schmika

Schmika New Member

Let me find a good one..but I'll have to have ou teach me how to post it. :lol: