1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

First "milestone" in new Prius!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by sunnysandiegan, Feb 24, 2006.

1. sunnysandiegan

sunnysandiegan New Member

Thanks Tisza! I think a log would be great. I saved the fuel receipt and wrote some basic data on it.

My friend did her own research on the torque of the Prius and sent me a mega long email all about it. :rolleyes: LOL In the end, she agrees with me that the Prius drivers probably ARE going up the hill slowly in order to conserve fuel and not because the "cute little car" cannot go any faster. She has a Toyota Tacoma now and with all her fancy calculations, my Prius has better torque than her truck! Ha! LOL Anyway, she likes cars a lot and had fun riding around for a bit in a "new" car (new to her and the new car smell she loves). Apparently, the chassis didn't concern her much. Either that or I will be receiving a mega long email on THAT topic next... :lol:

I used the term "surface street" loosely, as opposed to a highway. They hardly qualify as "city streets", IMO. I was in the suburbs basically. I have to laugh about the term "breaking in". It is rather odd when you think about it... LOL

Oh, I have a Seaside Pearl #3. :) I haven't spent enough time here to learn signatures. Another BB I am active on isn't "fancy" like this one. ;)