1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

First San Diego Prius Get together! SUNDAY, APRIL 4

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by Sev, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Sev

Sev Junior Member

Everyone is invited to join us for Brunch and spirited discussion of Prius topics at Neimans Restaurant in Carlsbad on Sunday, April 4, 2004 at 1 PM. There is ample parking and we will have an alcove to ourselves. So far we have a committment from 8 Prii and 12 people! RSVP so we can count you in for table space.

2. humdinger70

humdinger70 New Member

Count me in too, as Carlsbad is local to me. 8)

3. TJ

TJ New Member

I was checking out Neimans web site http://www.neimans.com and discovered there's a $5 coupon off the front page. It says "one per table", not sure if that means one person per table get's $5 off, or implying that it's good for everyone at the table, but you can't double or triple up. This may also be invalid for us since we're a group. Just thought I'd mention it.

See you all there.

Tom

4. inventor00

inventor00 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    San Diego event:
    We had nineteen people present with eleven Prii: six silver, 2 black, 1 seaside, 1 white &1 classic aqua. Some of the towns people came from were: Claremont, Laguna Niguel, Newport Beach, Rancho Bernardo, and all around the San Diego area.

Sev can give a better account, but here is a pic of the 9 out of 11 Prii:
    [​IMG]