1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

first timer here

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by wayne wood, Jul 29, 2012.

1. wayne wood

wayne wood New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    hey everyone, new prius c 3 owner here. although it is for my wife. we traded in her 08 pt cruiser. for witch we had traded my 05 f350 v10. i just couldnt take the gas anymore. i seem to be getting along fine without the truck so far. but we both love the prius so far. she does about 95% city driving all the time. we also own an 2001 corolla and is the best car i have ever bought. and was my first toyota. always had american v8 muscle. drove around in a supercharged mustang for about 6 years with 541 hp to the tires:sneaky: .. but im moving on in age these days.. and my needs are different now! i did a drive from brockton ma to essex ma for some fried clams and @ 55 cruise control. i was getting 57-59 mpg friggen unreal maybe about 60-70 miles. i have about 415 miles on the first tank right now with 2 bars left on the tank. anyways looking forward to many years of the prius c and im glad i found this sight here:cool:

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome aboard wayne! nice to have another chatter in our neck o the woods. no pun intended.:)

3. Whiteyprius

Whiteyprius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Welcome to PC! Lots of smart people here. Enjoy the most innovative car on the road!

4. Rebound

Rebound Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Hi Wayne! Glad to see that you like the ride. Amazing, isn't it?