1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Floor and cargo mat options for 2012 Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by [email protected], Feb 9, 2012.

1. geneder@wvi.com

[email protected] New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I have been unable to find any floor or cargo mats that specifically say they fit the 2012 Prius GEN-III models. I have a 2012 Prius 3, live in Oregon and am in need of something to protect the carpets. Any options?

2. Fla Fla Flo Fly

Fla Fla Flo Fly Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    1 person likes this.
  3. dustoff003

dustoff003 Blizzard Brigade #003

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    The floor pans on the 2012 should be the same as the other third generation model year autos. If you fill out a contact form at http://www.huskyliners.com/Contact-Us they will let you know if they have product for your application.

Posted from my iPhone via the Tapatalk app.

4. readster

readster Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    What do you like more about the Husky mats vs the WeatherTechs? I have a number of sets of the WTechs and they work well and fit ok.

5. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    At least one member has had a problem with the WeatherTechs leaking when too much water accumulated. The pan is shallower than the Husky liners. I've never had a problem with my WeatherTechs, however.

6. Fla Fla Flo Fly

Fla Fla Flo Fly Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Not to start the argument that goes on for pages and pages in this thread: http://priuschat.com/forums/gen-iii...reme-floor-mats-now-available-2010-prius.html
    But, I have read through the pages and seen the pictures and wish I went with Husky. After looking at the pictures posted, I went and lifted my driver's floor mat and noticed that there is water getting into the hole and that the lip on the side should be a little taller. Plus I would have saved some cash for more accessories!