1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

floor mats

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by arkusvt, Dec 2, 2012.

1. arkusvt

arkusvt Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    just took delivery of a 2012 red with bisque interior. the carpet floor mats that i paid $225.00 for came in a package marked "dark grey". the salesman said they were like that because the dash is black. ??? i didn't argue with him until i asked the forum if this was true. logically, it would seem that dark grey mats would go with a dark grey interior and a bisque would get bisque,(tan?) mats. am i missing something here? thanks, george perry p.s. had my 2008 for less than 5 years, put 134k on it, amazing car, gave it to my son and quickly bought another.

2. mad-dog-one

mad-dog-one Prius Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Our factory floor mats are the same color, dark grey, in both of our 2010 Prii, although one of our cars has the grey leather seats and the other has the light, ivory, leather seats. Since the dash in both cars, and I believe all Gen3 Prii, is grey and black, the dark grey floor mats look fine in both cars. If fact, I prefer them over lighter colored mats that would show more dirt.

3. mjones12

mjones12 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Agree. Mine are also dark mats in a red Prius 4 with bisque interior. Except the cargo mat is the light color. I like it the way it is, though I wouldn't have minded a dark mat in the cargo space.