1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Flyaudio E7572 help

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Deathegg, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Deathegg

Deathegg New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey guys. My dad just got a new Prius 2012 with Flyaudio and iGo preinstalled. It has a backup camera and everything but the audio features are very limited. Bluetooth won't stream media (which I gather is a known flaw) and USB stick can't play outside subfolders, meaning i have to enter a folder specifically and can't really play all.
    So I read and googled and managed to install MioPocket 4.0. But I was wondering if it was possible to use the hardware control on the steering wheel even when playing media from MioPocket and if it was possible to connect the MioPocket the externel USB port or my phone via bluetooth and play music from there.
    Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help!

2. rrg

rrg Active Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    No the Mio Pocket media player will not work with the steering controls. Just the screen touch.
    I've never gotten it to work.

If you are after streaming, there is an alternative way, if you get a little bluetooth device that plugs into the ipod 30 pin connector and than pair that to your Iphone or Itouch. Here's one, ML-D100 ebay for $42.90.

This solution, I have not tried but looks doable. I'm not sure about the steering controls with this solution but maybe someone else can confirm.

Update: I found this in the description about the remote control.

The ML-D100 reads REMOTE CONTROL.

It reads PLAY/PAUSE/NEXT/PREV music controls and makes you adjust the PLAY/PAUSE/NEXT/PREV.

Deathegg likes this.
  3. mbtec1

mbtec1 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I am also having trouble with my fly audio when i am trying to use my navi i get this application error please help

Thanks Michael

Attached Files: