1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Fog Light Switch

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Spaz, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Spaz

Spaz Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Hey guys, I'm wondering if I can access the collective knowledge to try and get my hands on a couple of fog light switches. A year or two ago, I ordered the fog light kit from the PC Shop and love them. Now that I'm planning a couple of other things I find myself needing a couple of the switches for various other ideas(kill switch for an amplifier, potential seat heaters etc.). I've been looking online and have found lots of 500 for cheap, 1 piece for $45, or my personal favorite a 6+ week delivery date...Any ideas?

2. xliderider

xliderider Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
  3. Spaz

Spaz Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Thanks a lot! I just ordered on and saved the link for future projects. How long did they take to deliver?

4. xliderider

xliderider Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    IIRC, it took a little over a week to arrive, but I live in Hawaii. Since you are on the East coast, I have no idea which direction the package will be sent to you from Taiwan, East or West. Maybe about 2+ weeks?

Edit: From the auction description, shipping to US takes 7 - 17 days. ;)

5. Spaz

Spaz Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Haha, yea I read that too. Unfortunately, the estimated delivery on the confirmation email is April 17-May 5...a little longer then a week...lol