1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Fog Lights from PC shop arrived

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Azimuth, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Azimuth

Azimuth Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    They are turn signals.

2. nupower

nupower New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    ....just a suggestion as an alternative...I painted my grey plugs mat black...kinda just blends in now....

Attached Files:

3. rachaelseven

rachaelseven New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Definitely a good option on a black or blue car... but on Blizzard Pearl, probably would stick out at least as bad as they did in the original grey :(

4. HelpSaveMotherEarth

HelpSaveMotherEarth New Member

Model:
    IV
    yea thanks they a great option. But I need the fog lights. Butthanks anyway. My prius is on order right now. Um do you think a full size tire would fit where the spare tire is. And do you have the solar roof. If so how good dose the ac ran by the solar roof work.

5. Daishan

Daishan New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    In the same boat as you Azimuth - I have the Blinglights kit from the PC website/shop and it will not fit without at least 2 more pieces. The factory light housing that you found the part numbers to and another piece since the lights are so dang small they wont event fit in the factory housings.

Has anyone contacted the PC Shop and tried to return these lights? They clearly arent designed to plug and play into the 2010 Prius. I tried but have had zero response yet from the PC Shop CS department or owner.

I would rather just return these than have to piece and part together my own solution.

6. HelpSaveMotherEarth

HelpSaveMotherEarth New Member

Model:
    IV
    I was chatting with a toyota rep and theysaid the toyota part store should be getting kits in by 2010.