1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Follow-up email

Discussion in 'Nissan/Infiniti Hybrids and EVs' started by LakePrius, Apr 22, 2010.

1. mwalsh

mwalsh Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Reservation fee posted to my CC account dated 4/26. Which is mildly odd, since I couldn't see it when I looked on the 27th. Though I guess it could have just been in transition from an authorization to a charge.

2. evnow

evnow Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    N/A
    What you read here is what was "twittered". The full messages are here. The links were added by the forum s/w ...

3. divango

divango New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    I
    I received mine as well.. And my card wad charged the same say...

4. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Your on-line banking page will generally show an entry a day after it was posted at the bank. Slight delay in showing it on line.

:confused: :confused: "here" where???

One of the things I HATE about the defaults here on Prius Chat is that "Automatically retrieve titles from external links" is selected by default. That means when you post a link and do not supply your own title, unless you uncheck the box, PC will grab whatever screwy or mile-long title the web page has. PC will also automatically parse links and embed media. :mad: Unless you uncheck the boxes.