1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale: 2004 Prius Package 9 with XM Radio 12k Miles

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by frbill, Nov 16, 2004.

1. frbill

frbill New Member

I bought the car in June and have driven about 12500 miles, loving every gallon saved! I have averaged over that time 49.997 MPG according to my Calculations and well over 51mpg according to the prius. I need to sell as part of my Total Money Makeover attempt to get out of debt. If you are interested in a very well cared for Prius please call me at 618-971-8487. I got the exteneded warranty on the car and I understand that it is transferable, if you want that warranty I will pay the transfer fee. I live in Effingham, IL so if you are close by you can come and see it. I do need to get just under $27,000 if you want the warranty, it will be less if you don't. I have pictures of it in my Gallery and the XM Radio subscription is good until October 2005

[align=center:7223272c57]This Prius is available for immediate sale.

Part of My Total Money Makeover[/align:7223272c57]

2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Just pass around the offering plate one extra time each week until it's paid off :)

I hope this is a temporary retreat from the Prius & not an extended one, Father. Best of luck with your sale.

3. frbill

frbill New Member

Danny as soon as I am out of Debt I will find a Prius and Pay Cash for it. This is a hard lesson to learn but I will never forget my time with this incredible vehicle.

4. rflagg

rflagg Member

Best of luck selling it, I'm sure it's tough now but if you can pull through and fix your debt problems, it'll be well worth it. I hope it all goes very smoothly for you and you find a good home! :)

-m.

5. jchu

jchu New Member

Fr Bill,

When you do sell your Prius, stick around the PC board, watch for and enter all contests listed and maybe you can rejoin us owners sooner than you had planned!!!

Good Luck,

Jon

6. frbill

frbill New Member

Believe me Jon, I have no intention of leaving this community behind, I will just leave the ranks of the Legion and become a Wannabe! But then a wannabe will take my place so I guess that is a good thing :D.

7. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    frbill, good for you. There is a certain freedom that comes with living beneath your means, you are no longer slave to the almighty dollar, and are free to commit your affairs to a higher calling, whatever that may be.

I went through this a few years ago, and even though I now have a higher standard of living, I still live by the principal of spending less than I earn.

Kyrie Eleison!

Nate

8. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Don't worry, Padre.
    When I win one of the Prius contests, you'll be the first person I call!