1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For the accepting, peace loving, open minded and ethical liberals you are all supposed to be...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by bigmahma, Jun 4, 2007.

1. TurkeyButt

TurkeyButt New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ Jun 5 2007, 11:42 AM) [snapback]455696[/snapback]</div>

LOL, It's okay... It is actually what I call my daugher and use the name for almost all my online type things. My real name is Julie if it helps!! LOL

Glad to make your morning a bit brighter!! :p

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I've got to admit: it would be pretty hard to stay mad and argue with someone if I were referring to them as TurkeyButt. :D

3. rudiger

rudiger Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZenCruiser @ Jun 5 2007, 09:19 AM) [snapback]455610[/snapback]</div>
    I was going to say the same thing. This individual has, quite obviously, firmly established themself to be in that category:<blockquote>This section allows you to set up your ignored users list.
    When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them.
    You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.
    </blockquote>

4. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZenCruiser @ Jun 5 2007, 09:19 AM) [snapback]455610[/snapback]</div>
    Unless it's poisoned pet food!
    (someone, I think JimN, has that in their signature; I thought it was funny)

5. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TurkeyButt @ Jun 5 2007, 05:55 AM) [snapback]455602[/snapback]</div>
    This cracks me up. The OP has an issue with somebody who is "far, far, far right" ???? Oops. Kinda missed the mark on that OP bitch session, eh? So why is it that comments from the far, far, far right can sound that those terrible comments from somebody on the left? Hmmm?

Good lord. What an amazingly telling bit of political crap we've steped in.

6. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmahma @ Jun 4 2007, 09:28 PM) [snapback]455398[/snapback]</div>
    I never said I'm a liberal. You did.

I never said I'm open minded. You did.

I never said I'm ethical. You did.

What are you talking about? "You've never attacked anyone personally..." ????

You attacked me personally with your bouncing tits avatar, and wouldn't remove it despite being asked on more than one occasion. How much more personal do you need to get before backing off appropriately, instead of pressing your point...and then turning into a victim...?

The martyrdom of BigMahma.

You're the one who started the pissing match. Don't blame it on anyone but yourself. Surely, you can at least take responsiblity for that?

Oh, and how's the deployment to Iraq going? Tell us again about how "100 Iraqi children<1 American child" and how important Liberty is to you...as long as you're compensated well enough to defend it.

Phlueeze.

You've got a piece of paper taped to your rear end that says kick me.

7. brad34695

brad34695 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmahma @ Jun 4 2007, 09:28 PM) [snapback]455398[/snapback]</div>

Look everyone, this "BROAD" accomplished what she wanted. To stir the pot so to speak. Let's maybe not respond anymore, and like a bad cold it will just go away.

8. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm thinking it's more like a festering, suppurating boil...

9. bigmahma

bigmahma New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pinto Girl @ Jun 6 2007, 03:26 PM) [snapback]456736[/snapback]</div>

So - we all have to change for YOUR BENEFIT?

Because ONE PERSON has a problem with something - the world must change FOR YOU?

God damn - if that isn't a entitlement whining liberal - i'm not sure what is.

You don't like boobies? You have a problem with WOMEN? HOW DARE YOU!!! WOMAN HATER!!!

You have some SERIOUS issues - if a cartoon of a big breasted woman gives you fits.

You have EVEN MORE ISSUES - if a CARTOON OF BOOBIES IS A PERSONAL INSULT TO YOU!

Hypocritical crap!

ALSO - I got the avatar from SOMEONE ELSE ON PC. (someone else currently has this avatar)
    Why don't you go on a witchhunt for them EH?

BigMahma

10. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
  11. formerVWdriver

formerVWdriver New Member

Y'all need to lighten up. Big Mama is playing with you.

Can't you hear him laughing?

I don't like his avatar either. But if I tell him that, it will only make him one to get a bigger and bouncier one. So I'm not going to say a thing.

(I don't like anything moving on the screen because my eyes won't stay put, but his is the worst.)

I say it's time somebody came up with something even more obnoxious.

12. bigmahma

bigmahma New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(formerVWdriver @ Jun 6 2007, 07:18 PM) [snapback]456917[/snapback]</div>
    How about this one?

13. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    In public.

Privately however is a different story.

"Wow - what a TYPICAL liberal response. I thought you people were supposed to be accepting of different cultures. AT least that's what you preach - looks like you are close minded and shut down as a neo-con. Good job representing.... HYPOCRITE!"

"Typical liberal - ... isn't it fun being labeled? Wimp."

I consider these personal attacks.

14. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Jun 6 2007, 06:47 PM) [snapback]456940[/snapback]</div>
    But, of course, *he* doesn't...and since *he* decides what's offensive to your or me (or isn't)...then neither of us have a leg to stand on.

It's almost amusing how we can be offended; yet somehow our feelings are not legitimate.

Almost.

15. bigmahma

bigmahma New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pinto Girl @ Jun 6 2007, 07:53 PM) [snapback]456946[/snapback]</div>

I have a fairly thick skin -

It's nearly impossible to offend me. You know why?

Because I AM TOLERANT OF ALL PEOPLE AND OPINIONS!

No matter how stupid and totally incorrect they may be.

You won't hurt my feelings - promise.

16. formerVWdriver

formerVWdriver New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmahma @ Jun 6 2007, 07:42 PM) [snapback]456934[/snapback]</div>
    AWESOME! Thank you.

17. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmahma @ Jun 6 2007, 07:03 PM) [snapback]456953[/snapback]</div>
    I get it! You HAVE to be doing a parody of neocons. I mean, nobody could cram so many self-contradictions in a single post unless they were doing it on purpose.

18. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmahma @ Jun 6 2007, 07:03 PM) [snapback]456953[/snapback]</div>
    Except for black dogs.

"YOUR avatar Offends *ME* -

I'm scared of BLACK DOGS - your avatar should be taken down - because ITS OFFENSIVE TO A SMALL MINORITY OF THE POPULATION."

Not all people. Not all opinions.

Oooo. There go those personal attacks again.

19. Tyrin

Tyrin New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmahma @ Jun 6 2007, 06:00 PM) [snapback]456904[/snapback]</div>
    What "One person?" Every person I have seen respond to ANY of your FHOP posts was offended in one way or another.

Whether you're a real conservative nut job, or just play one on PC, grow up and get a life.

20. Darwood

Darwood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Trolls can't grow up. That's why they live under bridges fishing the day away. Baiting, name calling, black and white analysis, tunnel vision are all just tools of the trade. And the goal is not to convince anyone of anything, only to pick fights and drag people under the bridge. Why anyone (who's not a newbie) even engages our resident PC troll, is beyond me. Every troll like post should be followed by at least 3 responses that simply state "troll!". This prevents newbies from falling into the trap and is the only deterrant that works.