1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For the poster formerly known as Doberman

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by eagle33199, Dec 8, 2006.

1. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Do you like Hitler? Do you want to join him and Satan in an episode of South Park? (this could probably lead to a suggestion for a discussion on angry gay sex...)

No? Alright, when would you kill him? which year of his reign? Is he the poster child for pro-abortion?

2. MegansPrius

MegansPrius GoogleMeister, AKA bongokitty

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ Dec 8 2006, 03:28 PM) [snapback]359419[/snapback]</div>
    Well, after long consideration, I think I can say I'm against Hitler. And transfats. So let's abort him. But does this mean eugenics never gets discredited? Does america become completely white? What if this leads to angry gay cloning?

3. Beryl Octet

Beryl Octet New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I love it when I click on some topic from the front page and get a nice hit of surreality like this.

4. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MegansPrius @ Dec 8 2006, 02:36 PM) [snapback]359421[/snapback]</div>

If you are going to call me out - the least you could do is answer my question instead of deviating to name calling and other non-sequators.

So again - since you have "popped" Hitler - just tell me when during his reign you have offed him and why. Then we can get to the how's of it.

5. eagle33199

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    If Hitler was aborted, we wouldn't have such great youtube video redubbing like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2bycZa4zKY

I think that may be the ultimate defense for at least keeping him around through puberty. :D

6. MegansPrius

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Dec 8 2006, 03:40 PM) [snapback]359424[/snapback]</div>
    I don't actually have time to go read Rise and Fall of the Third Reich at the moment, so I can't pick an "optimum" moment. The history isn't there at the tip of my tongue. So I'll stick with abort him, though I doubt that that will solve the problem of anti-semitism in 20th century europe.

7. viking31

viking31 Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ Dec 8 2006, 02:28 PM) [snapback]359419[/snapback]</div>
    Who's Doberman?

Your post is somewhat strange and rambling. I do not quite get what you are trying to express. Perhaps you should PM Doberman instead of posting to the general forum. Maybe Doberman can answer your questions/concerns regarding the above subjects...

8. MegansPrius

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(viking31 @ Dec 8 2006, 03:48 PM) [snapback]359430[/snapback]</div>
    He actually wanted this discussed. We're just trying to move it here so the Another Kind of Pearl Harbor thread doesn't go completely off-topic.

9. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Hitler wasn't bad until he did the whole control the country thing. If we can get him as a teenager, and make sure he stays a painter and not go into politics, I think that would be a good solution.

Of course, Germany was in an ugly enough mood that they put someone like him in power in the first place, so rather than put the blame solely on him, the ideal solution would have been to treat the cause, not the symptom (come to think of it, that's why we're losing in Iraq, too).

10. Chuck.

Chuck. Former Honda Enzyte Driver

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    We are grown boys and girls - why do we have to interject Godwin's Law so much?

11. eagle33199

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I love it... the mods should implement this policy:
    I guess i lost the argument in this thread before it even began. i concede defeat - everyone else is right. we should have aborted him, killed him as a teenager, prevented his entering politics so he could lead a long life as a painter, killed him sometime during his reign, and last but not least embraced him as a hero and let him rule the world :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Delta Flyer @ Dec 8 2006, 02:56 PM) [snapback]359440[/snapback]</div>
    If that's a serious question, it's because Hitler and Nazism and their programs were the worst things that we have ever actually SEEN with our own two eyes--and some of the first, too, due to the expanded media of the time. Therefore, when comparing political/war/social programs to "the worst things we can think of" and trying to find connections, Hitler rears his little dumpy, ugly head.

When humankind has actual video footage of other atrocities that resulted in the deaths of millions, we'll start using that as a comparison for "the worst things in the world." Until then, we're stuck with Hitler.

We all agree that Stalin was evil, too--there was just not as much documentation. From what I hear, despots throughout time have done some really, really bad things...but reading about them and seeing them on your TV are totally different things.

13. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ Dec 8 2006, 02:44 PM) [snapback]359426[/snapback]</div>
    Besides, if he were aborted, Mystery Squid wouldn't be able to post things like this ...
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Dec 2 2006, 06:57 PM) [snapback]356792[/snapback]</div>

14. Chuck.

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    This is what I propose as forum policy/rules

....please do not mention Hitler. He is not a member of PC - we banned him. :p

15. Chuck.

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Note to PC Members

Hi all,

Some of you might be curious why we recently banned the member AHitler. It seems he had a diatribe concerning Victor Wouk (brother of Herman Wouk) - inventor of the hybrid (HSD) as we know it.

As you know, we won't allow Prius-bashing - even pre-Prius-bashing.

There you have it.

16. nerfer

nerfer A young senior member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(viking31 @ Dec 8 2006, 01:48 PM) [snapback]359430[/snapback]</div>
    It's called tongue-in-cheek humor. If you've been following FHOP threads without getting emotionally embroiled in them, then this would make sense. 0f course, dbermanmd (doberman for short) just continued from where he was in the other thread.

It's not a real good fit, but I guess the OP could have included the closest emoticon to sarcasm: <_<

17. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ Dec 8 2006, 11:44 AM) [snapback]359426[/snapback]</div>
    That video is totally weird!

18. airportkid

airportkid Will Fly For Food

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
  19. Schmika

Schmika New Member

If Hitler had been aborted...the holocaust would still have occured...maybe a different date, likely a different name. Hitler himself could not do all these atrocities...he had willing accomplices.....everything was in place for this event.

Thinking you can change overall history by getting rid of a single MAN (notice I am not talking about JESUS, who was GOD) will not significantly alter history.

BTW, you can't prove me wrong...so, if YMMV, so what?????

20. Hitler

Hitler New Member

I'm surprised that no one has this User ID! Let me introduce myself. I am the PriusChat Hitler. I am now a PriusChat member in good standing. I was even welcomed by Danny via email:

Hitler,

Danny has sent you a new personal message entitled "Welcome Hitler!".

You can read this personal message by following the link below:

http://priuschat.com/index.php?act=blah,blah

Regards,

The PriusChat team.
    http://priuschat.com/index.php

---------

Per Godwin's Law, I will try to appear when my name is invoked in a thread. When I appear, I will declare the loser of the thread as the person who invoked my name (or the name of my party) and will declare the thread closed.

As eagle33199 mentioned above, (s)he has lost this thread with their original post. This thread is now closed. Heil PriusChat Hitler!