1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Force 2010 Prius screen on "Audio"

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by marrat, Sep 12, 2015.

1. marrat

marrat Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    I have a 2010 Prius with nav, I have a small problem with which screen is always on. I want the "Audio" screen to be shown at all times (unless I choose something else obviously), but I can't figure out how to make it work. If I go from "Map" to "Audio" for example, it switches back to "Map" after a few seconds. This happens with all options, other than "Audio". It seems the car doesn't want me to stay on that screen for some reason.
    If I remember correctly from my test drives with gen 2, there was an option to set the preferred screen. I can find no such option with my gen 3 car.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    mine have always stayed on whatever screen i put them on. sounds like a malfunction.

3. Buzzhead

Buzzhead Non-Interference w/ devel of pre-Warp civs

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Push the SETUP button, select General, then select Auto Screen Change and change it from On to Off. From the Nav System Owner's Manual Section 8 Setup, page 236. Available online at Toyota owner's manuals.

marrat, Tideland Prius and bisco like this.
  4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
  5. marrat

marrat Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Ah so easy, thank you.