1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Forecasting the future of the CT

Discussion in 'Lexus Hybrids and EVs' started by Raidin, Nov 21, 2017.

1. yeldogt

yeldogt Active Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    This is a oldish thread .. but I will chime in. The CT has a more usable interior vs the C ... it may have the same amount of air inside but the CT is bigger where the human is. I bought the CT .. as a Lexus Hybrid. We have Prius in the company fleet al ready --- with one or two people going someplace the CT is more enjoyable o drive vs our Prius 4T's and the older generation Fives. The seats in the CT are more comfortable and are made of the same "stuff" as in the new Gen 4T .... frankly it's nicer vs the leather Toyota used in the Gen 3 Fives we have.

I can see where it did not fit into the Lexus mix in the USA -- I wanted a usable city car ... I wanted the hatchback. Had a VW Sirocco back in college ----love Hatchbacks ... they still love them in Europe. I picked up a low optioned CT for about whet a mid level Prius would cost. I wanted the reliable Prius drive train -- we get around 50mpg ..maybe a little less .. so there is a bit of a penalty. It's a nice little car