1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Found Package #5. Any chance of trading it for #2

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by greylar, May 20, 2008.

1. greylar

greylar New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hello All,
    I have been looking for a prius for a couple of weeks and I am on the waiting list but like everyone would rather not wait 8 weeks. At any rate I did find a dealer with an un-spoken for package #5 in green. Unfortunately we are in a rural area and navigation seems sort of silly, not to mention that I would rather not pay $27k for a car. Has anyone heard of buying one and then swapping for the car that I really want? Package #2 in blue red or black.

Maybe that is just too much work and I should just be patient.

Thanks,
    G

2. Captain Fantastic

Captain Fantastic New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I'm waiting on a Black, package #2. Dealer estimated 3-6 weeks...

It is going to be a long month!

3. greylar

greylar New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hehe I think alot of people have the same feeling. Maybe I should just buy it and drive it until the one I want comes and then sell it. After looking around it looks like the used ones are selling for new price anyway. But I know myself and I'd probably not want to sell it and end up with two. :)
    G

4. cobraz

cobraz Prius Pirate

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I have a Touring #2 in Classic Silver.. it just came in today, boy I love the #5 but I think Montana would be too long of a drive even at 50 MPG ...LOL