1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Free "Grand Oil Party" Bumper Sticker

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by jmccord, Jul 4, 2006.

1. jmccord

jmccord New Member

For those who equate the Republican party with big oil interests, MoveOn.org has a bumper sticker just for you.
    Check it out at: https://political.moveon.org/stickers/?id=8...O4xGswabv7Q&t=6
    The bumper sticker is free and kinda cute, although by providing your email and mailing address you're pretty much guaranteed to hear more from this very active (and organized) political lobbying group.

Personally I think both parties sold out long ago.
    Whatever happened to term limits and finance reform?

2. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jmccord @ Jul 3 2006, 10:44 PM) [snapback]280857[/snapback]</div>
    I'm not sure "sold out" is the right phrase for two parties, both of which were formed by the rich, for the purpose of serving the rich, and have from the very beginning to the present served the interests of the rich loyally and consistently.

"Sold out" implies a change in their loyalties.

3. bruceb

bruceb New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jmccord @ Jul 4 2006, 12:44 AM) [snapback]280857[/snapback]</div>
    I prefer the bumper sticker that states " Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun"....

4. geologyrox

geologyrox New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bruceb @ Jul 13 2006, 09:41 PM) [snapback]285978[/snapback]</div>
    This backwoods democrat smiles every time I see that one =)

5. daronspicher

daronspicher Active Member

How about one that says: Get gas for 99c everyday at Taco Bell

6. Mirza

Mirza New Member

Daron brought up so many nightmare memories of a trip w/ friends to DC :( I was suffocating in my Prius THE WHOLE DAMN WAY!!! UGH!!!!!!!

Get gas all the way for 99c everyday at Taco Bell!

(note: my post is merely a reflection on the gastronomy of Taco Bell and nothing else)

7. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daronspicher @ Jul 14 2006, 09:02 AM) [snapback]286229[/snapback]</div>
    "Beans, beans: the musical fruit.
    The more you eat, the more you toot!
    The more you toot, the better you feel,
    so let's have beans at every meal!!!"

I miss Mexico. I need to get back into the habit of cooking my own beans. I'm just too lazy, and canned beans are easy.