1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Free Prius Stuff in Pittsburgh - come and get it!

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by GreenMaterialism, Jun 30, 2013.

1. GreenMaterialism

GreenMaterialism Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    We're moving this weekend and I have a few Prius parts from our Gen III (2010) Prius 3. Please come take it all!

- Stock OEM Toyota steering wheel (I replaced with a leather wheel)
    - Rear cargo organizer. (The molded piece that goes under the storage area floor. New - it came with the car as a bonus, but we don't want it and have never used it.)
    - Husky Liner footwell tray. (Just one - the passenger side. Unused.)

Please come and TAKE ALL THREE for free! Feel free to use them, sell them on, or gift them to fellow PC folk. We're located right in Squirrel Hill, and will be packing most of the afternoon. I won't be checking the forums a lot today since we're so busy, so just give us a ring and come on over: (pittsburgh area code) 422-8086, ask for Tom. I'll update this when the stuff disappears.

PS - Also have a stock 2006 xB shifter if you want it...

exbauer likes this.
  2. antech5

antech5 Member

you may want to keep that stock steering wheel to put back on when you sell your prius. I would and others would be interested in the leather steering wheel when and if you decide to sell it down the road.

3. GreenMaterialism

GreenMaterialism Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    UPDATE: I'm back in town today for the final cleanout. If anyone want the Prius stuff, give me a shout. Otherwise it can be found at a local goodwill soon!