1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

"Free" XM til Sep. 8

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by Chris92057, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Could be the receiver. I've noticed they ask if it's a Sirius radio or an XM radio. Audi uses Sirius and it's slightly different than the ones Toyota used. (At one point early in the merger, the channel listings were still separate. I think they've conglomerated)

2. Chris92057

Chris92057 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    excellent question, Faster345. One time, Sirius and XM were separate companies. Toyota signed a deal with XM. So, technically, Toyota has a deal with XM.

3. TC400

TC400 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I've found a guy on eBay who will sell you a whole year of Sirius/XM radio the whole package ( and I mean it ) including Howard Stern if thats your thing for less than $60 bucks. Plus no auto renew bullcrap. I used my uncle as a test mule and it works and is legit. 2 things you must know 1. Radio must be OEM. 2. Must be currently inactive. Send this man your radio ID to see if you are eligible. Sirius XM Satellite Radio 1 Year Subscription | eBay