1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

From Guilt Trip to Hot Wheels

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by ggood, Jun 12, 2004.

1. ggood

ggood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    PARKED side by side on Deb and Jason DeSalvo's driveway in Montclair, N.J., amid the trappings of suburban prosperity like a newly landscaped yard and a kitchen extension, are two virtuous little cars. Once, they were curiosities popular mainly with tree-huggers, but today they are the must-have, can't-get automotive fashion statement all over the country.

http://nytimes.com/2004/06/13/fashion/13CARS.html

2. aarons12

aarons12 New Member

$6000 over list on ebay... a yuppie tree hugger :D

3. mostbucketgirl

mostbucketgirl New Member

hey -

hey - ain't nothing wrong with that! for those of us who are true blue treehuggers who've gone professional, the prius is a perfect reflection of what remains at our core. i'm going to be the first prius owner invading my little suburban enclave of high six-fig houses with my left-wing radicalism! :mrgreen: whoo-hoo! of course, my sig other will still have his audi, but believe it or not, he loves the look of the prius and is considering getting one himself. actually, shoot, i think i'll be the second household getting one - i think there'sa nother couple that's got one a few streets down (though there's is the classic).

i get my tideland on Saturday. So excited! And I just moved into the neighborhood about 3 weeks ago. there goes the neighborhood! heh heh