1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Front bumper parking sensor mounts

Discussion in 'Prime Accessories and Modifications' started by chrisaw, Apr 16, 2021.

1. chrisaw

chrisaw Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm hoping someone can help me track down the part number for these little plastic clips on either side of the front grill portion. Pretty sure this picture is actually from a stock Prius 2018 instead of a Prime but I assume (and hope) the clips are identical since the front looks identical to my car.

I've got a guy trying to install dashcams and it seems these are the ideal mounting points for the front sensors but my car doesn't have these clips (UK model - perhaps they're only included on US or OEM sensor equipped cars.)

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated - I've attached an image showing exactly which parts I mean in red squares. :)

Attached Files:

2. chrisaw

chrisaw Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Found out a part number for the whole bumper grille and ordered one of those: 53101-47041. Seems like the version with and without sensors share (or are confused with) the same part number so had to check pictures carefully.

I'm dreading trying to fit the thing but at least it's on the way. :)

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

3. chrisaw

chrisaw Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I installed this and it looks great! The guy is coming to fit the sensors in Tuesday so will post an update and pictures once this is complete!

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.