1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Front Bumper Screw ID

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by PriiPound, Sep 8, 2017.

1. PriiPound

PriiPound New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Greetings all, first post so please let me know if I did something wrong.

To start, I have a 2007 Base Prius, with halogen lights. I bought new headlight assemblies for the driver and passenger side, as the current are usable but barely.

The problem now is the Phillips head screws on the bumper are rusted to the point the left doesn't even have the holes visible. I sprayed some WD-40 to clean it out and hopefully de-rust them a little, but not looking good. They have little rubber bumpers, that I think are preventing the WD-40 from trickling down properly.

I'm going to try using other methods,but at this point, I'm thinking would be best to extract the screws and replace them completely, but I can't find what size they are, or any replacements for them on eBay.

The screws I mean are the green highlights in the attached photo, if you need more pics let me know, and I can snap a few.

Anyone know what size they are, if there are any for sale on eBay, or any other info?

Thanks for any help or advice!

Attached Files:

2. PriiPound

PriiPound New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Never mind, I found the part number, and a guide on how to remove them. For anyone else who needs this, the part number is 53119-47010, and I guess you can remove the rubber part and then get to the bolt underneath with pliers.