1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Front light connector question

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Technical Discussion' started by middleto6808, May 30, 2017.

1. middleto6808

middleto6808 New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I have a 2014 Toyota Prius Two that I am fixing after front end collision. I bought the car with all of the broken parts removed and am trying to figure out which parts I need from techinfo. I seem to be missing the wiring harness that splits and goes to each of the right and left turn signal lamps (this has green, red, white/black and red wires). I would appreciate it if someone can confirm that's the turn signal connector.

I also have a connector on each front corner that seems to fit an H11 halogen bulb which has two wires going to it (one black and one blue/red). I can't find these wire colors on any of the front systems on techinfo. Are these for driving or fog lights?

Thanks;

Tim

2. Joshthelong

Joshthelong New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Necro thread resurrection: did you ever find the front turn signal wires? I have the exact same problem, front end collision, 2011, and I've spent 4 hours if not more hunting for those pesky wires... I'm at the point where I am tempted to ask other prius owners in parking lots if I can look under the hood :D

3. Joshthelong

Joshthelong New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Solved!!!! There is a wiring harness that gets power from the drivers side low front, a black connector with yellow and green (blinkers left and right) a red (driving light) and black and white (ground). It takes the power to both connectors on the blinker and DRL assembly driver side, then across the bumper to the passenger side. If you're bumper was totaled or absent, you may be missing this wire.

part number: (may be slightly different number based on driving lights/year/etc, but searching that will get you close)
    82113-47180

(my part number actually ended up being for 2012 prius plug in)
    82113-47170

Whoever had this same problem, you're welcome ;)