1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Front seats set up to high

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Meriam, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Meriam

Meriam New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I hate how the drivers seat sets up so high... Any chance a camery seats would fit the the prius too? I want the seat to set lower to the floor I feel like I'm sitting up so prim.

2. 69shovlhed

69shovlhed Surly tree hugger

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    this is something we've all complained about; there were a few mods done but they are a pita. you can have your seat modified to lower it, or get a corolla seat and graft the prius seat to the corolla seat frame. using a different seat will set an airbag fault and the side airbag most likey wouldn't work even if it could be plugged into the oe prius wiring. one of the few things toyota screwed up was the front seats. just got to live with it...

Daves09prius likes this.
  3. Daves09prius

Daves09prius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    One
    Yeah, the seats suck in the Prius. Some people have done some high-level mods (remove the seats take apart to the frame and rebuild). But I don't think anyone has found any better bolt in seats.