1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

front tire rattle sound going over Botts dots

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by happywithmyc, Sep 10, 2012.

1. happywithmyc

happywithmyc New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    well i got a new rattle now... hit a dog on the freeway and now my sub frame is bent as well as other crap flew out of my under carriage behind the bumper and im sure the parts are going to be a b*tch to get,. ill start a new thread after tomorrows apt with dealer and insurance agent.

Attached Files:

2. Mik1

Mik1 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Wow man, that's sucks. Been in your shoes on Monday. Hit the opossum early in the morning. My speed was only 35 in 40 MPH area, but it was pouring that morning and I didn't have enough distance to brake, since the animal came from the woods area and pop right in front of my hood. These are my before and after pictures. Fixed with my bare hands, some touch-up paint form the dealership and 30 mins of my time. There is still a little visible part, but I guess it's ok so far. Didn't want to mess with an insurance since my deductible was higher than the cost of the probable job anyway, and they would crank up my monthly payment after that for sure.

Attached Files: