1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Front Window Sunshade

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Lil Mo, Jun 25, 2006.

1. ilusnforc

ilusnforc Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(syncmaster @ Jun 25 2006, 06:34 PM) [snapback]276688[/snapback]</div>
    I don't like the roll-up type, I've seen too many reports of them being flimsy and sagging especially in the heat (I'm in central Texas). I've had the soft type with the wire rim that you twist and fold into a circle but they are so thin that they don't have any ability to absorb heat because there is no insulation. The Covercraft looks like it has some thickness to it with insulation to absorb heat rather than transfer the heat into the interior of the car. It also looks durable and stiff so it will not sag and fall down. The price was $49.95 with free shipping, but on the checkout page I saw a box that asked for a coupon code. I did a google search for "autoanything coupon code" and came across this page:
    http://www.edealinfo.com/Coupons/autoanything.shtml
    It has coupon code "EJL06011" for 10% off your entire order, good until 7/20/2006 making the price of the sun shade with free shipping a total of $44.95.

2. Jack Straw

Jack Straw New Member

3. ServoScanMan

ServoScanMan Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I use a HeatShield sunshade that I bought from PriusChat. I had order the kind that says on the right windshield post and you pull it from right to left like a window blind. That shade did not cover the entire window like the HeatShield does so I sent it back.