1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Fuel cost and COMP display???

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by EastTnEmc, Oct 23, 2016.

1. EastTnEmc

EastTnEmc New Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    i have entered the fuel price and the MPG of comparison vehicle into my 2016 Prius computer system. The manual says it will show me the savings per trip upon shutdown, but I cannot find it anywhere.....what am I doing wrong?

I do see my accel/decel/steady/act scores and my trip mpg, but can't find where the cost saving per trip are displayed. Any help would be appreciated.

2. UserError

UserError Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Bump. Does anyone know the answer?

3. Elektroingenieur

Elektroingenieur Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    After the hybrid system is turned off, the multi-information display shows several data, listed on page 96 of the Owner’s Manual (20.7 MB PDF), but Eco Savings information isn’t among them. I’m not aware of any setting or customization parameter to change this.

To view Eco Savings information (SAVINGS or FUEL COST) when the hybrid system is on, press < or > to select the Drive Information icon (i), and then press ∧ or ∨ to select the Eco Savings tab. See pages 114–116 and 128–130 of the Owner’s Manual for details.

kithmo, hugosg9 and RCO like this.