1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Full Set of Patio Furniture in Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by andyprius, Apr 15, 2006.

1. andyprius

andyprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    :) Presented with two large cardboard containers containing 4 patio chairs, table top, legs for table, 2 folding stools small matching table plus all the cushions, seat and back for all chairs. Mrs said "it can't be done" Went in very nicely with about 6 cubic feet still unused at the rear right quarter. (such a waste of space!) And.........of course, two adults up front. Next I'm contemplating loading up a pool table in andyprius.

2. fshagan

fshagan Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(andyprius @ Apr 15 2006, 07:56 PM) [snapback]240373[/snapback]</div>
    Just yesterday, we drove our Prius about 100 miles to pick up my cousin and her two daughters, and fit their luggage (and them!) into the Prius for the trip up to our house. They had two suitcases too large for carry ons, two carry on bags, and a long duffle about 1' in diameter. All fit in nicely. The three of them said they had plenty of room in the back seat too. Even with all the extra weight, my average MPG didn't fall from the 47.6 I got on the trip to their hotel.

The Prius is a "big" little car.