1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FUNNY ITEM OF THE WEEK!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by InTheWASide, Aug 17, 2004.

1. LeVautRien

LeVautRien Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Yep, H2's are crazy.

Hummers I can respect a bit more...at least Hummers are designed to be heavy-duty and everything, not just a cheap knockoff.

2. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I'm not talking about how the car would not fly in a proper arc, or how it would not withstand the landing. Sure, there are people dumb enough to think they could make a movie-style jump. But there was no ramp here. We're talking about someone who supposedly believed she could launch the car into a jump by driving it into a vertical one-foot-tall curb. Basically a short wall. And I don't believe that even an H2 driver would believe that driving into a curb would launch her car into a jump. That's not even a blonde joke. I repeat: I think this was just a drunk who crashed into the curb, and FUH2 made a joke out of it.

3. HTMLSpinnr

HTMLSpinnr Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    I doubt that - Daniel - there appears to be a long skid mark at the cable area where the pavement changes to dirt. That to me is evidence that the H2 was spinning some tires. It's a single skid which could suggest that the picture didn't capture both sides, or that it's traction control and 4wd systems are a joke... :) Or, it could be sealing tar between two different asphalt segments - who can say.

For stopping, a car with ABS wouldn't leave such a solid skid. on one side only.

This appears to me that it was certainly deliberate - whether the person was drunk, stoned, or otherwise.

4. Wolfman

Wolfman New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Well, the H2 IS simply a tarted up Chevy Tahoe. In typical GM fashion, they put a brick of a body on the thing, load it to the gills with every luxo pretty in the parts bin, and then advertise that it'll keep up with the H1 in off road capability.